CSOutStanding News
Time to revive gaming

Locked [Pending] Request Recruitment - sSseventh.

sSseventh.

•  Nick: sSseventh.
  •  Real name (Not mandatory to say it): Stefan
  •  Age?: 18 (soon 19)
  •  Where are you from?(country and city): Serbia/Vranje
  •  Describe yourself (at least 30 words): I am a honest and a really hard-working person, I like to chat, laugh, make jokes and have fun. I'm talkative and an understandable human being. I rarely make any mistakes and if I do I try to make things right after I do. Also I am extremely trustworthy, leave something with me and it will be as you say it would.
  •  Note some of your qualities: Trustworthy, responsible, maturity, kindness
  •  Tell us some of your defects: I'd say being too fast sometimes
  •  Had you before any kind of responsabilities(describe it): Yes I have, I've been forum moderator on a few SA-MP communities with a large base of players and was able to maintain a good community so later on got upgraded to a Super Moderator and later Administrator. So yes I indeed have much experience, especially with this kind of forums because the forum I moderated had the similar base to this one.
  •  Which Games you play? and for how long (per-day)?(each of them): I play only CS 1.6 and sometimes Dota 2, I spend most of the time on CS 1.6 and here on the forum as I need to post things about admin upgrades and such.
  •  On which category/categories have you been active lately?(describe your activity): Mostly in the CS 1.6 category in the part of WarNight ZM them, and had a few posts at other topics.
  •  Which category/project you want to care off?: Any that is currently available, I don't mind. As I just want to help out.
  •  How well you speak English?(and other languages): I speak English very well as well as Serbian and Russian.
  •  Do you use TS3? Do you active on our server?: Yes I use TS3 sometimes I have been there before but  I heard it was closed now so I'm not sure but yes I indeed was there.
  •  Do you use Discord? Do you active on our server?:  Yes I do use Discord and I am active there.
  •  For how long can you be active after you get accepted?(days, weeks, months, years): As long as I can, I'd say months/years.
  • Why you prefer to be staff here?: What's the special thing here?: I like the community especially the people that partake here and try to make this into a big thing thus I'd like to help the community out with being a moderator and having a responsibility to solve problems and take care of people that would advertise/miss-post or do anything similar to breaking anything that is clearly stated in rules as not to do.
  •  Contact methods: Discord - 7|20|\\|#0720   |   WhatsApp - +381616488138

2 hours ago, sSseventh. said:

Sorry to add up edit on this

• Which category/project you want to care off?: Counter Strike 1.6, specifically ZM WarNight if possible

I don't know if this is possible because the server managers moderate their own sections. As you are already one the managers of WarNightZm, so you can already moderate the section. Choose something that you want to take care of when you become one of us.

Other than this, your application is decent and Cyrus has agreed too. So, #Pro

Edited by Violent
  • +Rep 1

Yes I am a manager but it seems that I cannot lock a specific topic like reports or let's say edit my own message. I don't know if it's supposed to be like that or not but I certainly cannot take those actions if that doesn't work like that then as I said I'd take global moderator or just any section that is available. Thank you for you're time !

17 minutes ago, sSseventh. said:

Yes I am a manager but it seems that I cannot lock a specific topic like reports or let's say edit my own message. I don't know if it's supposed to be like that or not but I certainly cannot take those actions if that doesn't work like that then as I said I'd take global moderator or just any section that is available. Thank you for you're time !

It seems that you are not given permission or access from the system side. @ Cyrus.  will do the rest ( if more elaboration is needed, he will share it here). 

• +Rep 2

Hi @ sSseventh.  me to changed

If you want to become as moderator you must have 2 projects , activity

It is not just that you apply to be a moderator  just to have the rank  cuz you are in the WarNightZM category, you are wrong

we as staff forum, we will know how much you are interesed for become moderator rank

I'm not give you #PRO or #CONTRA just i told you the my opinion

Edited by [Depo]
  • +Rep 1

Regarding each person, I understand that to be a moderator or more, you need to be in projects in which he is not.

and secondly, you are the administrator of a server, you only ask for the ticket and the administration will accept or not your access.

You don't need that much restraint for that.

my answer is #Contra 
have a good day

• +Rep 1

• Administrators

I saw your replies and looks like you want moderator to use moderation actions on some specific actions. You can tell @ Cyrus. to fix that issue and I don't see any good reason to have you Moderator rank on forum. The only thing I'm trying to say is that if you want moderator rank on forum, you should join projects like Reviewers, Journalist, Musical Harmony or else I don't think you will deserve that rank. 

I won't give you pro/contra, I will just tell my opinion and that's it. 

Good Luck.

• +Rep 3

• Dark changed the title to [Pending] Request Recruitment - sSseventh.
  • Dark locked this topic