CSOutStanding News
Time to revive gaming

Locked [Sports] Do not be sad, I made history.” Mbappe consoles his friend Hakimi after defeating Morocco

SnO

French star Kylian Mbappe sent a message of condolence to his colleague in Paris Saint-Germain, Moroccan Ashraf Hakimi, after the “Atlas Lions” were knocked out by the “Roosters” in the semi-finals in the “World Cup Qatar 2022”.

France v Morocco: Semi Final - FIFA World Cup 2022

Mbappe shared, on his personal pages, on social networking sites, a picture that brought him together with Hakimi after the end of the meeting, the moment they talked to each other and exchanged the two poems, commenting on it, “Do not be sad, my brother, everyone is proud of what you did. You made history, Ashraf.”

The photo received a wide interaction from the followers, and won more than 6.7 million likes on Mbappe's account on Instagram, and Hakimi responded to his colleague, "I love you, my brother."

On Mbappe's account on Twitter, the photo was liked by more than half a million followers and exceeded 40,000 retweets and thousands of comments.

Hakimi and Mbappe have had a strong relationship since the Moroccan right-back joined the ranks of Saint-Germain, and they had previously met in Qatar before facing the two teams on the sidelines of their participation in the 2022 World Cup.

Decide and qualify
And last night, France decided its match against Morocco 2-0, and qualified to face Argentina in the World Cup final.

The Moroccan national team - which became the first Arab and African team to reach the golden square in the World Cup - was a real match for its French counterpart, and it was the best party in many periods of the meeting, as its stars missed many chances to score.

In front of more than 68,000 spectators - including French President Emmanuel Macron - the "Roosters" - who dream of becoming the first to retain the title since Brazil did it 60 years ago - advanced with an early goal, signed by Theo Hernandez in the fifth minute, before the French added the second goal. In the final minutes of the match.

https://www.aljazeera.net/sport/2022/12/15/لا-تحزن-لقد-صنعت-التاريخ-مبابي-يواسي

• Kyro locked this topic